Saturday, April 28, 2012

The tanks in my garage

After my short intro in which I explained why I love World of Tanks, it is fitting that I present all the tanks that are currently in my garage. Once again, none of them is higher than Tier VII but I love most of them nonetheless.

USA

Tier IV
TD - M8A1

Tier V
MT - M4 Sherman
TD - M10 Wolverine

Tier VI
MT - M4A3E2 "Jumbo" Sherman
MT - M4A3E8 "Easy 8" Sherman
HT - M6
TD - M18 Hellcat
TD - M36 Slugger

Tier VII
HT - T29
TD - T25AT


Germany

Tier III
TD - Marder II
SPG - Wespe

Tier V
MT - Panzer IV
TD - StuG III
SPG - Hummel

Tier VI
MT - VK 3601 (H)
SPG - GW Panther

Tier VII 
MT - Panther
MT - VK 3002 (DB)
HT - Tiger


France

Tier III
LT - AMX 38

Tier V
HT - BDR G1B

Tier VI
HT - ARL 44

USSR

Tier III
SPG - SU-26

Tier V
MT - T-34
HT - KV-1
TD - SU-85

Tier VI
HT - KV-2
HT - T-150

Tier VII
HT - KV-3

As you can see, there are some garbage tanks here coughamx38cough but also some good ones. Tier V is, of course, the sweet spot for making credits when you're not a premium player.

There's only one Light Tank in my stable, the AMX 38 which is atrocious. I keep it only as a placeholder, in case the French tree is expanded in the future and I need it to branch into other tanks. I just don't like Light Tanks, sorry. I never got the hang of scouting.

Some of these tanks I don't play anymore and they are just parked there. I'm not sure if I should sell them or not but since I still have a few spare slots in my garage there's no harm in keeping them.

The funny thing is that now when I have listed all these tanks on "paper" it seems like there aren't too many, but in the game my garage looks positively crowded. Oh well, it is what it is. For what it's worth, I'm proud of my little stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment